STATEN ISLAND BASED AS-L SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
This page provides a list of service opportunities with organizations located on Staten Island. Please be sure to read all of the information in each site's description box thoroughly for detailed and pertinent information.
As a reminder:
- The virtual opportunities are "open opportunities" and require direct contact in order to schedule a date/time of service. Contact information will be provided in the description box of each event/service page. These sites still require registration on Give Pulse after a time for service is scheduled.
- If you are experiencing a scheduling conflict, please contact the site supervisor directly in order to cancel.
- When logging an impact for open opportunities and opportunities with schedules, you will need to fill out a virtual timesheet and write in the site supervisor's contact information in order to receive credit for your hours.
- Individual Student Service Opportunities require a letter written by the site supervisor of the site at which you chose to volunteer. The letter template can be found under the documents tab on the Academic Service-Learning page. In this instance, the letter would take the place of the virtual timesheet.
- Project-based service impacts do not require virtual timesheets
- DON'T FORGET: You can always go back and make edits to your impacts. Make sure to do so. For instructions on how to do so CLICK HERE.
For additional assistance please contact the AS-L team (email@example.com).
For additional resources/tutorials instructions on how to navigate GivePulse use the links below:
How to Register for Service on GivePulse
How to Add an Impact or print a service resumè
How to Edit an Impact